The IT Manager will be responsible for updating and maintaining our office networks, software licensing, and file storage. He/She will also work to bring the company up to CMMI standards. The IT Manager may research options to outsource portions of the CMMI standardization. Part of the job duties will also include controlling our local Linux cluster and managing transfer and storage of all test data. He/She will report to upper management and relevant team members.
The candidate will be expected to periodically travel to Salt Lake City, UT to manage the network and IT equipment in the Salt Lake City office. It is preferred that the candidate live in Huntsville, AL and work out of the office the majority of the time. Part-time remote work is also an available option. The IT Manager is a full-time position and will be expected to work 40 hours a week.
• Knowledge of network hardware and its functions
• Experience troubleshooting network issues
• Knowledge of network security and network security implementation
• Familiarity with managing software licenses
• Ability to troubleshoot a variety of software
• Experience with Synology
• Willingness to tackle a variety of tasks
• Ability to work independently
• Strong organizational skills
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
• Relevant Master’s Degree
• Customer service experience – software or internet specific experience
• Experience with documentation control
• 401 K matching
• Healthcare, Dental, Vision
• Profit Sharing
• Flexible schedule (partial ability to work remote)
Bangham Engineering, Inc. is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.