The Marketing Associate will be responsible for updating and managing our website, LinkedIn, and marketing materials. Marketing materials include flyers, brochures, career fair materials and similar informational materials. He/She will also have the opportunity to create and change branding guidelines for the company. Part of the job duties will also include ensuring new hires are given all the information they need for onboarding, assistance managing timecards, and assistance managing expense reports.
This role will be located in our offices in Huntsville, Alabama. Part-time remote work is an available option. The Marketing Associate is a full-time position and will be expected to work 40 hours a week. He/She will be expected to report to senior management and other relevant team members.
• SEO knowledge and practical experience
• Experience using HTML
• Experience with WordPress
• Web design knowledge a plus
• Ability to build consistent and strong brand across different media
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
• Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
• Willingness to take on varied tasks
• Masters or Bachelor’s with 2 years experience
• Experience using Smartsheet
• Experience in a start-up environment
• Accounting experience
• 401 K matching
• Healthcare, Dental, Vision
• Profit Sharing
• Flexible schedule (partial ability to work remote)
Bangham Engineering, Inc. is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.