The office manager will be responsible for day-to-day operations in the office. This includes serving as the point person for office manager duties such as maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, and general errands. He/She will schedule meetings and appointments for the team and will be able to track and store documents/receipts and other miscellaneous but important documents needed for the office and engineering work to work smoothly. He/She will be expected to help with onboarding of new employees when applicable as well.
The candidate will be primarily located at our Salt Lake City office. The candidate will be invited out for testing days if he/she chooses. He/She is expected to work 40 hours a week from the office. He/she may need to lift up to 50 lbs.
Previous Office Managing Experience:
• Experience in a management role or an office manager role is a plus.
• Ability to select, install and investigate various instrumentation including pressure transducers, thermocouples, RTD’s, and accelerometers. You will also need to be able to select appropriate signal conditioning requirements.
• High School Degree
• Willingness to get duties done without much oversight.
Citizenship & Background:
• Because of DPG requirements, this candidate must be able to provide proof of U.S. citizenship and must have a clean criminal background
• Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of equivalent experience
• Experience with managerial duties
• Experience with onboarding.
• 401 K matching
• Healthcare, Dental, Vision
• Profit Sharing
• Flexible schedule (partial ability to work remote)
Bangham Engineering, Inc. is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or religious belief.