The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all ongoing projects remain on schedule and moving forward in an efficient manner. This includes oversight of engineering design work, field implementation, simulation, and customer reporting. He/She will also regularly update project management software and coordinate with vendors to ensure timeliness of test activities. The Project Manager will need to be able to perform their duties in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment. He/She will report to the senior management and work closely with the scheduler. He/She will also have to communicate regularly with relevant team members to stay informed on project progress.
The candidate will be expected to periodically travel to Dugway Proving Grounds in Utah to ensure a thorough understanding of test site activities. However, it is possible for the candidate to live in either Huntsville, AL or Salt Lake City, UT and work out of the offices in either location the majority of the time. Part-time remote work is also an available option.
• Experience managing large, multifaceted projects
• Strong technical background in STEM topics
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with 1+ years of experience in management position
Citizenship & Background:
• Because of DPG requirements, this candidate must be able to provide proof of U.S. citizenship and must have a clean criminal background
• 3+ years of experience in project management role
• Experience with large scale testing environments
• Experience using Smartsheet
• 401 K matching
• Healthcare, Dental, Vision
• Profit Sharing
• Flexible schedule (partial ability to work remote)
Bangham Engineering, Inc. is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.