The Scheduler will be responsible for updating and adapting schedules for all ongoing work. This includes establishing and maintaining critical paths along with material shortage lists. He/She will also identify workarounds and conduct “what-if” assessments. Part of the job duties will also include analyzing the schedules with the intent of finding opportunities to streamline operations. The Scheduler’s findings from his/her analysis will be presented to the team and historical versions of schedules will also be kept. He/She will report to the Project Manager and senior management.
The candidate will be expected to periodically travel to Dugway Proving Grounds in Utah to have a thorough understanding of test site activities. The candidate will also be expected to work out of the Huntsville, AL offices. However, part-time remote work is also an available option.
• Ability to quickly respond to changing demands, processes, and updated information
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact across all levels of the organization, while accomplishing organizational goals
• Proven ability to identify and analyze problems while generating and evaluating alternative solutions
• Maintain high attention to detail to recognize errors and complete work with thoroughness
• Experience using Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office Suite
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with 1+ years of relevant experience
Citizenship & Background:
• Because of DPG requirements, this candidate must be able to provide proof of U.S. citizenship and must have a clean criminal background
• Masters with 3+ years of experience
• Experience using Smartsheet
• Experience with government contracting and scheduling
• 401 K matching
• Healthcare, Dental, Vision
• Profit Sharing
• Flexible schedule (partial ability to work remote)
Bangham Engineering, Inc. is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.